Thursday, September 3, 2015

Inspiration

It's the first day of September, and while summer weather is still here the calendar tricks us into thinking about fall. I woke this morning to a darker sky than usual, since we are moving back away from the sun and sunrise comes later each morning.The sliver of light that found it's way to the corner of my bed caught me by surprise. I looked out of the window to a sky that was brightened with a full moon!

I always take a minute to look at a full moon. It's almost magical in how it hangs there as an eye looking back down on Earth. In my life there have been a lot of full moons that I have missed seeing, and as I get older I appreciate them more. So a few minutes looking up into the sky, eye to eye with Luna, is a great way to start the day.

A full moon is always an inspiration for a new start. As the first day of September arrives I am hopeful for a new job from one of the many, many applications I have put out. I'm excited for my husband as he gets closer to his sales goals and a bonus. And as always, I'm directing my energy to my writing. The final months of 2015 are looking pretty good.

No comments: